Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finally!!!!

I did it! I rode to work this morning! It took approximately 25 minutes because there was a lot more traffic than I had anticipated. I left my house at about 7:35am and got to work at about 7:57am. I showered and dressed for work and was even a few minutes early. (My start time most days a week is 8:30am.) I was slightly off balance for the first hour I was here, I even managed to spill a cup of coffee, but I sat down and ate a ham and cheese croissant and drank a big glass of orange juice, and now I am feeling much better. I think I will go to the grocery store tonight and stock the fridge here at work with some food, since I can't really live on hot pockets alone. I'm ready for a nap...

Any suggestions on energy boosters would be appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!! So now the questions is, how do you feel today?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly! I feel fine, just tired from lack of sleep, but not sore if that's what you're asking... :-)

    ReplyDelete