Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This Week

I haven't ridden yet this week. There really isn't an excuse other than its really hot and I'm lazy. CG gave me a talking to yesterday, which I'm taking into serious consideration. Other than that not too much has been going on.

I would, however, like to take a moment and congratulate T, who has taken the idea of riding to work and run with it. I got to work this morning and  saw that T had ridden her bike to work. Her distance is about 7 miles each way, so congrats! I will admit that part of what holds me back about riding to work is the limited mobility once you get there. You can't go out to lunch, you can't run errands, you're pretty much stuck at work. I am going to try to get over it though and ride to work the next three days, at least to keep up with T, cause let me tell you, seeing someone else getting somewhere with a fitness plan while you sit on your derriere complaining is not going to get you in shape.

That's my rant for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment