Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day Three/Four

So day three was a bust, we shall call it the first cheat day of the cycle. Spazz and I were both sore from the previous day, not so much the workout as the having to haul around the stuff for the inventory. Needless to say, we didn't work out yesterday. I spent most of the day at home, which also means that my food intake wasn't great.

Today's gotten off to a better start. We are planning to work out this evening, taking advantage of those last few evenings before school starts back up. For breakfast I had a new fruit juice, plus two hard boiled eggs and a banana. For a mid morning snack I will have some cereal.

Today's juice recipe:

Two Fuji Apples
Two Oranges
1/2 Lemon
Two slices of Pineapple

**UPDATE**

We did indeed work out yesterday night, and for dinner we had another fruit blend, this time with kale added in.
The soreness isn't as bad as it was two days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment