Tuesday, January 22, 2013

So tired...

In general, of all the BS floating around. First of all, I'm feeling like I'm second picking for people, which means that they'd rather do other things than hang out , or that I'm just not important to hang out with. I'm also tired of being at home, because I have no time for myself, at all. Yet if I'm not at home, I get the once over...where have you been, why are you late, etc. I am exhausted right now. I also haven't slept in a few days.

Other things are work related: A) two people who are friends (one really good and the other more of an acquaintance) have resigned from my PT job, and as one of my coworkers so adequately put it, I feel like everyone is starting to jump ship... The other has to do with the other job: People are failing to understand the scope of my job, and it's really starting to grate on my nerves.

Right now, I just want to go to the gym and do some serious working out, till I'm so sore, sweaty, and tired that I drag my feet to my car. Because seriously, that's how mad I am right now. And it's not at someone specifically, but rather at everything piling up right now. I just need some time with me, my headphones, and some Jillian Michaels.

1 comment: