Thursday, July 26, 2012

Holy Mother...

of whatever entity you believe is sacred...that woman is trying to kill me... Today I did level two day one. I think maybe I should go back to level one and work really, really hard at trying to make it through that level without stopping. Level two...is murder!
I sweat. I am a normal human being. In level one, I didn't really break a sweat till the second set of cardio. I glistened (right...) through the first circuit. Level two, I broke into a down-your-face-dripping-sweat by the end of the first set of strength...right after the warm up. I don't know if I will be sore or not, because half the time I was trying to grasp the move and the other half I was screaming bloody murder.
I'll let you know. Part of me is really tempted to do level one again, but the other part is like suck it up, even if you can't do the moves all the way or all the time, it's still a harder workout than level one...

I'll let you know tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment