Tuesday, July 31, 2012

If at first you don't succeed....

Take a few days off, then try again, and nearly die. That apparently is my motto. The last time we worked out was Friday. For some reason a bout of lethargy swept over me during the weekend and I didn't work out, and then yesterday I spent the day recovering from a fight with my door thanks to my dog (it was a draw, the door latch broke, but my back is in pain).

So today, in a monumental effort to not give up (because SOMEONE keeps saying I'm an inspiration, which I'm not, but thanks for the enormous amount of PRESSURE), I worked out. To Level 2. After three days of no work outs whatsoever. I will more than likely be in pain tomorrow. I didn't complete the workout all the way: I skipped an entire two minutes of cardio trying to catch my breath, and then did crunches instead of oblique twists. I did however, do most of it. Some of it. Enough to work up a decent sweat.

So there.


No comments:

Post a Comment