Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hot Damn!

That's right! Guess who made it to day ten!!!! Woooo!!!!!!! I am congratulating myself!!! LOL. I feel...vindicated. I know this is not a lot, ten days on a workout program, but if you read back through this blog and see how many times I have started and quit, you will realize what an accomplishment this is. Several times I worked out with a buddy, but you know what else? When I didn't have one, I worked out by myself. I am feeling really proud right now in case you couldn't tell.

Guess what else? Jillian Michaels? She's not lying when she says you will change you body if you are diligent with her work out. I know that I've only been on it for ten days, but my thighs are firmer, and today I saw those lines that form on the outside of you abs...I am in shock, cause I haven't seen those on me in years!!! This is the part where I explain that I carry most of my weight in my hips, thighs and the lowest part of my stomach. Today when I saw those lines forming, whew....I was in shock! My lower legs are usually in pretty good shape (from the cycling and all the walking I do on a regular basis), so my main trouble spots are my thighs, lower abs, and lack of strength in my upper body. And those lines I saw? They were there when I was relaxed (as in not sucking in my stomach to pretend I have abs...)

Now, also let me say, that I haven't lost weight, I am still hovering at 160, but I feel better. And I've been told that I am looking slimmer (but she could be lying, as she is my bestie and will say anything to make me feel better...) And as an added bonus, my posture is also getting better, and I'm starting to walk like I own the sidewalk...or the hallways...or my living room. Whatever. Its a good day, and I'm seeing results, so let's hear it for level two day one!!!

On that note:

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't lying!! Also, I'm totally stealing that card like a thieving little bitch!

    YOU ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete