Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ZZZzzzzzzzzzz............



I hate to be repetitive...but I'm so tired! So today is officially day three. I am happy to report that I did work out day one at the gym and day two at home. They were good, solid workouts. Here is what I have to say about them:

They were basically the same workout, except one was at the gym at one at home. But they were definitely NOT the same... if that makes sense. When I did them at the gym I was still going at a steady pace, but I was able to do more reps and use heavier weights, so by the end of it the workout was 45 minutes long plus a 20 minute walk. When I worked out at home with the video it was much shorter, roughly 30 minutes-no walk, and with lighter weights. I was sore after day one, and I thought the workout on day two would help alleviate some of the soreness....it didn't.

I am not walking funny, but I am incredibly stiff and sore, mostly in my arms, shoulders and chest area. My legs are a bit sore, but not as much. I credit this to taking the stairs more often here lately, as well as the fact that my legs have always been my center of strength. I need to work on building up my upper body, as well as my core, but my legs just need to lose some of the built-up fat in them.I did bring my gym bag today, so I'll be going later on. I don't know if I'll go tomorrow, but I plan on going on Friday as well.

My sleep has been better, but I could still use some more of it. I've been in bed by 9:30pm both nights. I've been drinking lots of water, and my soda intake has been drastically reduced. I also find myself extremely thirsty throughout the day, so I bought a couple of gallons of water to keep at my desk, as well as a reusable cup (which is unfortunately hot pink).

And to leave off, here is what I feel like today:

No comments:

Post a Comment