Friday, February 1, 2013

Fitness Test

I am committed to staying on track and reaching my goals. If you go back through this blog, you will see how many times I have started only to give up for whatever reason is handy. At this point in time, though, I am committed. I am HAM. Not EGGS.

So, in order to accurately gauge where I stand and what I need to do, I took (and paid for) a fitness test. This is what I learned:
Fully Clothed:
5'5"
164.5 lbs
31% BIA
27.4% BMI (Which is considered "overweight," I have to get that under 25)
113 lbs of bone and muscle
51 lbs of fat
Average flexibility
140 steps in 3 minutes during the step test (Average)
and 33 crunches in 1 minute (Above Average, they only went to 25 so I'm going with AA)

So what did I learn from this experience? That I am pretty much carrying a small child...made of FAT. Gross.

Looking forward to Monday!


3 comments:

  1. That is good you are not eggs, because then you could be beaten. Get it?? Beaten. Bazinga. I'll be here all week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm posting about my fit test next Tuesday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you can just sign me up for a zero on that fitness test.

    ReplyDelete